Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nice Niece Eunice (english) part 1



 I used to live on a simple apartment alone in Manila. Alone I can do anything inside my own private place, and I usually work there naked. I've downloaded lots of x rated clip on my computer and would view them as I jack off. That day, my niece was visiting me. So i just kept everything as normal as possible, like always i let her use my computer. I took a shower while she went about opening my PC. It was after my shower that I realized that all my x clips was actually playing. and she was watching them.  Oh my  gosh! I thought to myself. My niece was a really fine young lady. She wore that sexy skirt and I've always adored her light and smooth skin. When she saw me standing almost next to her only with a towel on. She just smiled and said, Do you have more of these? Surprised but I answered actually yes. Can you show me? she asked while intently staring at an orgy scene of a cheerleader being fucked by an entire team. I was opening more files and I asked her if she'd seen more of this type of movies before. She said yes, with her classmates. Now she wants to see more as they were always got interrupted before. I just could not believe I was watching it with her.

 Because I was so aroused with the clips, my dick got so stiff it peeped out of the towel. she saw it and decided to slowly take off the only cover i have on. Revealing to her my newly shaved shaft. To my surprise, she started holding it and gently stroking it. ohh yess, i murmured.

  I was telling her that I am usually naked and do things wishing someone would suck me for no reason at all. So, she did, putting half my dick, inside her beautiful mouth, sucking softly as she pulled it out with a little popping sound. "like this tito?" was it a dream? no, she was sucking me whole now. It was perfect. she stood up and said, I have a surprise for you Uncle. she then turned around and started lifting up her skirt, she wasn't wearing any panties on. Her buns were so full, small but firm and it was too much for me, I moaned.

 she bent over for me to see her pussy cheeks. Do you like it? she asked. Silently, I moved my mouth closer and started kissing her behind. she smelled so wonderful, so clean and wet. i licked her asshole then down to her clit. I loved it as she moaned so nice. then I notice her hymen was already broken, someone has already finger fucked my girl. I then inserted a finger inside her warm pussy. It was so wet inside. I licked all the cum that came out of her. I opened my mouth as wide as i can so i can eat her from her asshole to her pussy lips. then she went wild when I locked my mouth sucking and my tongue was all over and inside her pussy, tongue fucking her.

 She moaned so well, as I inserted my tongue inside her, as I slob over her yummy flesh. She watched the x-rated action on my PC. The scene was intense as a girl takes two dicks inside her pussy. Can they do that? she asked innocently. I think they can, I answered. I think I want you inside me Uncle. I did not answer, i just inserted two fingers, finger fucking her while I eat her ass hole. She said it tickles as I slurped on her cute shit hole. "But I want your dick inside now!" It was now an order. 

 So i  stood up stroking my dick to make it stiffer. I did not put inside just yet, I just let my head touch her pussy lips, my pre-cum all over it. Then I rubbed it as her pussy parted it is like a hotdog in between the buns. I was waiting for something. there it is. Her cum came out like hot milk covering my dick, making my strokes more slippery. "Uhh Tito I came." " I can see that honey." " I want you in now...please..."
to be continued
Burt Miley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diniladilaan ni ining (updated) IIIII

 Isang chinitang dalagitang si Ining. Lingid sa busy niyang mga magulang, madalas na pala ito nakakapanood ng mga malalaswang palabas dahil ...